Security Installation Company
To ensure your data is secure from the Internet, B2B has developed a range of security options for any budget and any network.
Clocking in and out couldn’t be easier with C-200 Biometric Fingerprint Clocking
As a business owner or manager, it can be difficult to stay on top of employees’ timesheets and working hours. B2B Secure.it’s state-of-the-art C-200 biometric clocking systems do away with these analogue problems, and ensure that clocking in and out is always secure, accurate, and integrate seamlessly with your existing payroll software. Our robust systems include all of the following as standard:
- Biometric fingerprint reading technology, preventing fraudulent clocking
- TCP / IP network connection or USB pen drive collection
- Optional bell attachment
- Comprehensive software which integrates seamlessly with fingerprint clocking, to automatically calculate employee hours, wages and overtime; as well as holiday and sickness planning
- Printable attendance register as well as extensive reporting
- Complimentary software setup and training up to one hour
- Full integration with Sage Payroll to ensure smooth payment, and Excel exporting for upload to other payroll systems
How does it work?
Our C-200 biometric clocking systems use your choice of fingerprint identity scanning or standard proximity card clocking. These systems are suitable for businesses of any size, and can adapt to larger businesses with multiple locations. Your employees will clock in and out using their finger or their personal RFID proximity chips. A pin number is an optional extra for added security.
Managing clocking data
Each employee’s fingerprint will be registered on the C-200 system prior to setup, the process taking no more then ten seconds and the system capable of storing up to 1000 employees’ data. The system’s uniquely tailored software stores all data and manages additional function such as reporting, time sheets and hour and payroll calculations, making the whole process of hours and payroll a doddle for your payroll administrator, freeing up valuable time to grow your business.
Want to know more?
Give us a call today, and one of our expert advisors will talk you through the whole process, and discuss the options available for your business.
Trained engineers that deliver high-quality and reliable security installation services
Proven to reduce crime rates by up to 37%
Paxton Door Access
Manage just one door up to 100s of doors with 10,000 users
British Standard BS5839
We fit all of our fire alarm systems in accordance with British Standard BS5839